Here is a simple guide of adding pages to the wiki, so you can make them look nice and easy to read, yet attractive at the same time
- Always find the excuse of creating many === headings === (by adding = signs either side of the sub heading.
- Always give all information about the ship. Each sub heading must have a paragraph of at least 3 lines.
- Add two or more pictures of what you are posting about
- Link all the words which can be linked to another page
- Always give external links if needed
- Have 2 pictures, each aligned differently
- Always add a caption to an image, and never make it full size unless it is small enough
- Make sure you know what you are posting about
- Make the pictures correspond to what the apost is about
- Never use images from somewhere else.
By following these steps, you can make a great article.